Earthborn Holistic Feline Vantage nourishes your cat or kitten by supporting overall health and physical well-being. Quality grains, wholesome fruits and vegetables, antioxidant-rich nutrients and balanced fatty acids in this holistic cat food recipe help build a proper foundation for your cat. With Feline Vantage, you can be sure your cat will be getting the nutrition he needs to live a long and happy life.
I have very picky eaters and all three of my boys love this product. It’s honestly the only dry food that doesn’t make my Simba sick. He has a very sensitive stomach which makes it difficult to find what works for him. He does very well with this cat food and is the only one I buy now.
Build a Better Bowl for Your Cat
Whole GrainsEasily-digestible grains like brown rice, oats, and barley
TaurineEnriched with Taurine for heart health
Vitamins & MineralsAdded vitamins and minerals to support immunity and wellness
All Life StagesFormulated to meet the nutritional needs of both cats and kittens
Fruits & VeggiesWholesome fruits and veggies like blueberries, cranberries, apples, and spinach
OmegasOmega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids help promote healthy skin and coat
Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Pea Protein, Oatmeal, Dried Egg Product, Pea Fiber, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Herring Meal, Ground Barley, Ground Flaxseed, Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Salmon Meal, Whitefish Meal, Blueberries, Cranberries, Choline Chloride, Apples, Carrots, Spinach, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Taurine, L-Lysine, Dl-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.
(M.E. Calculated, as fed) 3,770 kcal/kg, 415 kcal/cup
Earthborn Holistic® Feline Vantage™ is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Taking care of your cat’s overall health starts by feeding them properly. We suggest using this chart as a guide.
- Adjust amounts accordingly over time. Please remember these portions are averages and will vary according to age, activity, size and temperament of your cat.
- When introducing Feline Vantage to your cat’s diet, mix increasing amounts of Feline Vantage with decreasing amounts of the current food over a one-week period.
- During gestation and lactation, feed two to three times as much food as recommended in the Daily Feeding Guide for the weight of your adult cat.
- Kittens start to eat solid foods at three to four weeks of age and should have free access to moistened food from this time until weaning (6 – 8 weeks).
- Moistened food should be one part warm water with three parts Feline Vantage.
- You may keep Feline Vantage before your kitten at all times; most kittens will satisfy their nutritional needs as their appetite dictates.
- Have clean, fresh water available at all times.
Cups of Feline Vantage to Feed Your Cat Each Day
|Weight of Cat||Food per Day|
|4 to 6 lbs.||1⁄4 to 1⁄3 cup|
|6 to 9 lbs.||1⁄3 to 2⁄3 cup|
|9 to 12 lbs.||2⁄3 to 3⁄4 cup|
|12 to 15 lbs.||3⁄4 to 1 cup|
|15 to 20 lbs.||1 to 1 1⁄2 cups|