Earthborn Holistic Puppy Vantage dry dog food was formulated with your growing puppy in mind. This dog food for puppies is crafted with high quality chicken protein and contains fruits and veggies for maximum nutrition. Enriched with Taurine for heart health and DHA for brain development, this whole-grain holistic puppy food recipe is a great option for both small and large breed puppies. Puppy Vantage is a healthy, nutritious dry puppy food to get your new addition started on the right paw.
Thank you Earthborn for formulating such a superior product. We adopted an 8 week old puppy in May from a rescue. The pet store that was hosting the adoption event provided the rescue with some food for the animals so that is what we have kept feeding her. Earthborn Holistic Puppy Vantage has kept her beautiful chocolate brown coat shiny and smooth, her breath does not stink at all and overall she is so healthy. We love this food and will continue to use Earthborn.
By Brandy B.
Build a Better Bowl for Your Dog
Chicken ProteinChicken is an excellent source of protein for your puppy
DHAThis special recipe helps support cognitive and behavioral development
TaurineEnriched with Taurine for heart health
Whole GrainEasily digestible grains like buckwheat, oatmeal, and pearled barley
SuperfoodsNutrient-rich superfoods like pumpkin and blueberries
Pea-FreeFree of peas, lentils, and legumes
What’s Inside Our Holistic Puppy Food
Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Dried Egg, Buckwheat, Pacific Whiting Meal, Pearled Barley, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tapioca, Pumpkin, Flaxseed, Rye, Dried Yeast, Natural Flavors, Dicalcium Phosphate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Carrots, Spinach, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.
(M.E. Calculated, as fed) 3,810 kcal/kg, 405 kcal/cup
Earthborn Holistic Puppy Vantage is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth, gestation and lactation, including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).
Taking care of your puppy’s overall health starts by feeding them properly.
- Puppies begin to eat solid foods at 3 to 4 weeks of age. They should have free access to solid food from that time until weaning. You may continue to keep Puppy Vantage before your puppy at all times. Most puppies will satisfy their nutritional needs as their appetites dictate.
- If you prefer controlled-portion feeding, we suggest you use the chart below as a guide and divide this amount into the desired daily portions.
- Allow your puppy 15 to 20 minutes to eat the portion and then remove the food. These amounts are averages; portions will vary depending on the breed and activity of your puppy.
- Puppy Vantage may be moistened with water if desired.
- To assure proper fetal development, milk production, and weight, feed gestating and lactating adult dogs two to three times as much food as recommended in the adult daily feeding guide for the weight of your adult dog.
- Amounts and averages will vary depending on the breed and activity of your dog.
- Have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times.
- See your veterinarian regularly.
Cups of Puppy Vantage To Feed Your Adult Dog Each Day
|Weight of Dog||Food per Day|
|5 to 10 lbs.||½ to ¾ cups|
|10 to 20 lbs.||¾ to 1 ¼ cups|
|20 to 30 lbs.||1 ¼ to 1 ¾ cups|
|30 to 40 lbs.||1 ¾ to 2 ¼ cups|
|40 to 50 lbs.||2 ¼ to 2 ¾ cups|
|50 to 60 lbs.||2 ¾ to 3 cups|
|60 to 70 lbs.||3 to 3 ½ cups|
|70 to 80 lbs.||3 ½ to 3 ¾ cups|
|80 to 90 lbs.||3 ¾ to 4 ¼ cups|
|90 to 100 lbs.||4 ¼ to 4 ½ cups|
|100+ lbs.||4 ½ + cups*|
When to Switch Puppy To Adult Food
When is a dog no longer a puppy? Can puppies eat adult dog food? How often should you feed a puppy treats? We answer all of your questions about when to transition puppy to adult food.Read More
How Much to Feed Your Puppy
Looking for puppy feeding guidelines? Look no further! Learn about puppy feeding charts, how many times a day a puppy should eat, and more. Whether it’s large breed puppies or small breed puppies, we’ve got you covered!Read More
New Puppy Checklist
Are you bringing home a new puppy? Quality holistic puppy food like Puppy Vantage is just the beginning. Get the full list of supplies you’ll need before bringing a new puppy home.Read More