Earthborn Holistic Coastal Catch is a great high-protein dry dog food option for your pup. This grain-, gluten-, and the potato-free dog food recipe is made with a powerful blend of fish-based protein meals as well as wholesome fruits and veggies to create a highly palatable formula for your dog or puppy. Enriched with Taurine for heart health and balanced Omegas for a healthy skin and coat. This recipe is one your pup is sure to love!
My lovely golden just became a mama and the high quality of your food is perfect for her during this time. Her increased need for high quality nutrition is being met by your Coastal Catch!! Thank you for providing everything she needs!!
By Kaia J.
Build a Better Bowl for Your Dog
Fish ProteinHerring meal is the #1 ingredient in this fishy recipe
OmegasRich in Omega fatty acids to help promote healthy skin and coat
SuperfoodsNutrient-rich superfoods like flaxseed, blueberries, and cranberries
TaurineEnriched with Taurine for heart health
Grain-FreeGreat for dogs allergic to grains
High-ProteinA high-protein option to build your dog’s muscles and strength
Herring Meal, Peas, Dried Eggs, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tapioca, Pea Starch, Flaxseed, Pea Protein, Salmon Meal, Pacific Whiting Meal, Natural Flavors, Pea Fiber, Apples, Blueberries, Cranberries, Carrots, Spinach, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.
(M.E. Calculated, as fed) 3,780 kcal/kg, 400 kcal/cup
Earthborn Holistic Coastal Catch is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).
Taking care of your dog’s overall health starts by feeding him properly. We suggest using this chart as a guide.
- Adjust amounts accordingly over time. Please remember these portions are averages and will vary according to age, activity, size and temperament of your dog.
- When introducing Earthborn Holistic Coastal Catch to your dog’s diet, mix increasing amounts of Coastal Catch with decreasing amounts of the old food over a one-week period.
- During gestation and lactation, feed two to three times as much food as recommended in the Daily Feeding Guide for the weight of your adult dog.
- Puppies start to eat solid foods at three to four weeks of age and should have free access to solid food from this time until weaning. You may keep Earthborn Holistic Coastal Catch before your puppy at all times; most puppies will satisfy their nutritional needs as their appetite dictates.
- Have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times.
Cups of Earthborn Holistic Coastal Catch To Feed Your Adult Dog Each Day
|Weight of Dog||Food per Day|
|5 to 10 lbs.||2 to 3⁄4 cups|
|10 to 20 lbs.||3⁄4 to 1 1⁄2 cups|
|20 to 30 lbs.||1 1⁄2 to 1 3⁄4 cups|
|30 to 40 lbs.||1 3⁄4 to 2 1⁄4 cups|
|40 to 50 lbs.||2 1⁄4 to 2 3⁄4 cups|
|50 to 60 lbs.||2 3⁄4 to 3 1⁄4 cups|
|60 to 70 lbs.||3 1⁄4 to 3 1⁄2 cups|
|70 to 80 lbs.||3 1⁄2 to 4 cups|
|80 to 90 lbs.||4 to 4 1⁄4 cups|
|90 to 100 lbs.||4 1⁄4 to 4 1⁄2 cups|
|100 + lbs.||4 1⁄2 + cups*|