Earthborn Holistic Western Feast is a hearty, protein-packed recipe featuring lean beef and pork proteins. Grain-, gluten-, and potato-free, this alternative diet provides your dog with all the nutrition and great taste needed to satisfy his ancestral cravings. Western Feast is packed with wholesome vegetables and fruits, vitamins, minerals, and all of the essential nutrients needed for everyday optimal health.
My dog “Happy” a golden retriever mix is very fond of the Western Feast. I tried mixing with previous flavor to help her adjust to change. She just picked out all the Western Feast and left other food. So Happy recommends Western Feast.
Build a Better Bowl for Your Dog
Lean ProteinsLean meat proteins like beef meal and pork meal
L-CarnitineL-Carnitine helps convert body fat into muscle and energy
SuperfoodsNutrient-rich superfoods like flaxseed, blueberries, and cranberries
TaurineEnriched with Taurine for heart health
Free ofGrain, gluten, and potato-free
Vitamins & MineralsAdded vitamins and minerals for everyday optimal health
Beef Meal, Peas, Pea Protein, Dried Eggs, Tapioca, Pea Starch, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pork Meal, Pacific Whiting Meal, Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Pea Fiber, Apples, Blueberries, Cranberries, Carrots, Spinach, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Metabolizable Energy (M.E. Calc.) 3,815 kcal/kg, 405 kcal/cup
Earthborn Holistic Western Feast is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, except for growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).
Taking care of your dog’s overall health starts by feeding him properly. We suggest using these charts as a guide.
- Adjust amounts accordingly over time. Please remember these portions are averages and will vary according to your dog’s body condition, age, activity level and environment.
- When introducing Earthborn Holistic Western Feast, mix increasing amounts of Western Feast with decreasing amounts of the current food over a 7-10 day period. This transition will help reduce digestive upsets that might occur due to the change in diet.
- During gestation and lactation, feed 2 to 4 times as much food as recommended in the Adult Feeding Guide for the weight of your adult dog.
- Be sure to offer fresh, clean water daily.
- Earthborn Holistic is complete and balanced; additional food, treats or chews may alter nutritional balance and calories.
Cups of Western Feast to Feed Your Adult Dog Each Day
|Weight of Dog||Food per Day|
|5 – 10 lbs.||½ to 3⁄4 cups|
|10 – 20 lbs.||3⁄4 to 1 ½ cups|
|20 – 30 lbs.||1 ½ to 1 3⁄4 cups|
|30 – 40 lbs.||1 3⁄4 to 2 ¼ cups|
|40 – 50 lbs.||2 ¼ to 2 3⁄4 cups|
|50 – 60 lbs.||2 3⁄4 to 3 ¼ cups|
|60 – 70 lbs.||3 ¼ to 3 ½ cups|
|70 – 80 lbs.||3 ½ to 4 cups|
|80 – 90 lbs.||4 to 4 ¼ cups|
|90 – 100 lbs.||4 ¼ to 4 ½ cups|
|100+ lbs.||4 ½ + * cups|