Wild Sea Catch™
Wild Sea Catch is made without grain or gluten, making it a perfect grain-free alternative diet. With tasty, highly digestible proteins like salmon meal and Pacific Whiting meal, your cat is sure to enjoy the natural aroma and fish flavor. Along with protein, Wild Sea Catch offers overall health benefits from balanced levels of calcium and phosphorus, essential antioxidants like Vitamin E and Vitamin C and wholesome, nutrient-rich fruits and veggies.
I started feeding my 2yr old cat your Wild Sea Catch holistic cat food a few months ago, and I have seen such changes in her since! After I adopted her from the shelter I wanted to find some better quality food to switch her to, so I tried your brand. Since we changed over she is more active, her long haired coat is softer, and she walks around meowing when her bowl runs out (something she never did on her cheap food). Gwen is a much healthier, happier cat for it and I look forward to trying the Monterey Medley cans next!
By Kate G.
Build a Better Bowl for Your Cat
Grain-FreeGreat options for cats allergic to grains
TaurineEnriched with Taurine for heart health
Vitamins & MineralsAdded vitamins and minerals to support immunity and wellness
All Life StagesFormulated to meet the nutritional needs of both cats and kittens
Fish ProteinSalmon Meal and Pacific Whiting Meal are the first two ingredients
OmegasOmega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids help promote healthy skin and coat
Salmon Meal, Pacific Whiting Meal, Peas, Pea Protein, Pea Starch, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Eggs, Natural Flavors, Flaxseed, Pea Fiber, Dried Apples, Dried Blueberries, Dried Cranberries, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Calcium Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.
3,800 kcal/kg, 400 kcal/cup
Earthborn Holistic® Wild Sea Catch™ is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Taking care of your cat’s overall health starts by feeding him properly. We suggest using this chart as a guide.
- Adjust amounts accordingly over time. Please remember these portions are averages and will vary according to age, activity, size and temperament of your cat.
- When introducing Wild Sea Catch to your cat’s diet, mix increasing amounts of Wild Sea Catch with decreasing amounts of the current food over a one-week period.
- During gestation and lactation, feed two to three times as much food as recommended in the Daily Feeding Guide for the weight of your adult cat.
- Kittens start to eat solid foods at three to four weeks of age and should have free access to moistened food from this time until weaning (6 – 8 weeks).
- Moistened food should be one part warm water with three parts Wild Sea Catch.
- You may keep Wild Sea Catch before your kitten at all times; most kittens will satisfy their nutritional needs as their appetite dictates.
- Have clean, fresh water available at all times.
Cups of Wild Sea Catch to Feed Your Cat Each Day
|Weight of Cat||Food per day|
|4 to 6 lbs.||¼ to 1⁄3 cup|
|6 to 9 lbs.||1⁄3 to 2⁄3 cup|
|9 to 12 lbs.||2⁄3 to 3⁄4 cup|
|12 to 15 lbs.||3⁄4 to 1 cup|
|15 to 20 lbs.||1 to 1 1⁄2 cup|