What You’ll Need
How to Make Them
- Start by emptying your can of K95 (or cans, depending on how much ice cream you want) into a mixing bowl. Slowly start to add the kefir to the wet food. The kefir is used to achieve the ice cream consistency–if you freeze the K95 by itself it’ll just freeze solid and won’t be as soft as ice cream.
- Once you mix in the kefir and have the consistency you want, add in your blueberries.
- Scoop the wet food mix into the ice cream scoop mold. If you’re wanting to have a stacked cone, make small indents in the top of the mold (on the bottom of the finished “scoops”) to make stacking easier.
- Freeze for a few hours.
- Remove the mold from the freezer and pop out the scoops. Place them in an ice cream cone, stacking as high as you want.
- Add the plain greek yogurt to the top of the ice cream and add your sprinkles.