DIY Ice Cream Cones for Dogs
Looking for fun ways to spice up your dog’s treats this summer? Stefani of @dunegiants hit the nail on the head with this super fun and super tasty ice cream cone for dogs! Learn how to make this delicious treat for your own pups!
What You’ll Need
- K95 Wet Dog Food
- Ice cream scoop molds
- Ice cream cones
- Plain Greek yogurt
How to Make Them
- Start by emptying your can dog food of K95 (or tubs, depending on how much ice cream you want) into a mixing bowl. Slowly start to add the kefir to the wet dog food. The kefir is used to achieve the ice cream consistency–if you freeze the K95 by itself it’ll just freeze solid and won’t be as soft as ice cream.
- Once you mix in the kefir and have the consistency you want, add in your blueberries.
- Scoop the can food for dogs into the ice cream scoop mold. If you’re wanting to have a stacked cone, make small indents in the top of the mold (on the bottom of the finished “scoops”) to make stacking easier.
- Freeze for a few hours.
- Remove the mold from the freezer and pop out the scoops. Place them in an ice cream cone, stacking as high as you want.
- Add the plain greek yogurt to the top of the ice cream and add your sprinkles.